Search This Blog

Monday 22 October 2018

THE TEDDY JACKET

The Teddy jacket is probably one of the most fashionable items this A/W season. It is a must-have in everyone's wardrobe. I have seen it in so many colours, which is great because it allows you to wear it in so many different ways. It's very versatile because you can dress it up and dress it down. It suits with most pairs of jeans and there's no reason why you can't wear it with a dress or skirt too.

My teddy jacket is from Urban Outfitters (£75) and I got it in the pink, which I believe is unfortunately sold out now. However, you can still purchase it in this luscious green, which I personally think is to die for. It is also available in other colours in the cropped version.




My favourite way to pair the jacket is to wear it with jeans for a relaxed, comfortable, but still stylish look. You can really wear it with whatever styled jeans you like, but since MOM jeans are generally my favourite, that's what I tend to wear.


LOOK 1:



LOOK 2:


One thing I would warn about this particular jacket is that you can feel the wind through it, so if it is a particularly cold day, I would definitely recommend layering it underneath.

You can purchase teddy jackets in most high street shops, including Topshop,  River Island, and New Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment