Search This Blog

Friday 19 October 2018

THE DITZY TEA DRESS

When I am shopping, I always try to find things that I can wear throughout the year because money is pretty tight for me and I have very limited wardrobe space. My style has always been pretty girly, so it is important to me that I have a few skirts and dresses in my collection. Recently, when shopping in York, I found the perfect ditzy tea dress, which has quickly become a staple in my wardrobe. It can be styled in different ways to fit the season. I have chosen a few different looks for Autumn, adding thick woollen socks, a jumper and a cardigan.

LOOK 1:



LOOK 2:



LOOK 3:




If it's feeling extra chilly, add a leather jacket or maybe even a teddy jacket. Coloured woollen tights are also a great idea if you want to brighten up your look!

No comments:

Post a Comment