Search This Blog

Friday 19 October 2018

SKINNYDIP LONDON: CURRENT FAVES

Skinnydip London is probably my new favourite brand. There's something so unique and fresh about them. I love how playful and youthful their fashion accessories are and I really think they have the ability to totally transform our outfits.

The company sells: bags, purses, phone cases, sunglasses, clothing, jewellery, stationary, and a number of other items. It's all very fun and cutesy and sometimes even a little wacky. The majority of it is very colourful with cool patterns and designs and some awesome slogans. There are so many items that I am dying to order. My wish list just seems to be ongoing at this point.

That being said, here are some of my absolute faves (in no particular order):

Lovesick Coat (£80)

Rollin' With The Homies T-Shirt (£18)

Axel Multi Glitter Sunglasses (£25)

Pink Holo Bumbag (£18)

Midnight Stripe Coat (£80)

Fiesta Case (£18)

My Mum Thinks I'm Cool Sweatshirt (£25)

Bumblebee Earrings (£12)

The great thing about Skinnydip, aside from the fact that all their products are freaking awesome, is that they are also amazing value. So, go crazy in Skinnydip and make sure to check out all their new Disney collab stuff because that's super duper cute!

Remember that if you share pics of how you are styling your Skinnydip accessories, use #skinnydiplondon

No comments:

Post a Comment