Search This Blog

Saturday 20 October 2018

LOUIS TOMLINSON INSPIRED OUTFITS

Louis Tomlinson has been one of my idols for years now, and I have always loved his street style. It's not that he dresses in a particularly stylish way, but he pulls it off every single time, no matter what. This effortlessness is something that I envy and something that I think most of us put a lot of effort into (ironically) achieving. We try hard to make it look like we haven't tried at all.

After rummaging through my closet, which is admittedly filled with a lot more Adidas since Louis entered my life, I found a few pieces that looked Louis-esque. I thought it would be fun to try them out and they actually turned out to be a pretty close match to Louis' own outfits.

LOOK 1:


LOOK 2:


LOOK 3:


LOOK 4:


I don't think I'll be dressing like this every day, mostly because I love my skirts and dresses too much, but Louis' affinity for joggers and sweatshirts is definitely something I can get behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment